FsPassengers Forums

Full Version: FSP is hilarious.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, a new FSP pilot here, did I do well ?

Quote:Flight ID: PFL295
Pilot: Harry Stallmerchant
Company: Spinalot Air Inc
Aircraft: Boeing 737-400
Flight Date: 19 September 2005
Departure: 11h08 (18h09 GMT)
Arrival: 11h21 (18h21 GMT)
To: KBFI - Boeing Fld King Co Intl - Usa
Nbr of Passengers: 146

Incident Report:

For some reason a cabin door was opened during flight and experts agree this is one of the dumbest things one can do. Fortunatelly, it
was at a low altitude so the decompression damage was minimal.The pilot exceeded the max airspeed for gear extended and gear was
damaged. There was an exceptional pilot on board and despite the dire situation he was able to make a successful belly landing. The
Captain has also declared an emergency before landing.

Report:

Flight Distance: 5 Nm Landing Speed: 95.94 kt
Time Airborne: 00h10:53 Landing Touchdown: -449.23 ft/m
Flight Time (block): 00h11:36 Landing Pitch: 8.42°
Time On Ground: 00h01:10 Landing Weight: 51681 kg
Average Speed: 34.66 kt Total Fuel Used: 1295 kg
Max. Altitude: 16496ft Fuel Not Used: 6776 kg

Passenger Opinion: Terror and grief. (0%)
-Didn't like your inverted flying. (179°)
-Were terrified by the excess G-forces. (+4.02 -1.50).
-Didn't like your acrobatic flight (repeated G-forces).
-Were angry because you made what seemed to be a dangerous take-off.
-Were terrified by your "dive of death".
-Were terrified because of the problem during flight.
-Were relieved to land safely after an emergency.

Overall Flight Result: Horrible

Pilot Bonus points: 300 points
· You made a successful belly landing. (+250)
· There was a problem aboard and you declared an emergency. (+50 only you caused the problem)

Pilot's Penalty points: -6553 points (£1,170 bill)
· You made a serious pilot error that resulted in a critical problem. (-800)
· Commercial aircraft are not designed for aerobatics, you created excess G-force. (-600)
· Executing a very sharp bank angle (179°) is prohibited in commercial aircraft. (-537)
· Opening doors while in flight is a VERY bad idea. (-600)
· At departure airport you rolled at 205 kt beyond the edge of the runway.The landing gear sustained some damage and our
company has received a fine of £1,170. (-1025)
· Forgetting to set the proper flaps during take-off is an extremely dangerous fault and does not show proper piloting skills. (-
300)
· Exceeding maximum speed of this aircraft is very dangerous. (-600)
· You have exceeded the gear speed limit by 209.18kts (-2091)
· You have exceeded the limit of 250kts below 10000 ft AMSL, but since you were conducting emergency procedures you will
not receive a penalty.

Spinalot Air Inc. just launched. To commemorate this event we invited 146 local dignatories for a short aerobatic flight - in our flagship
737-400 !

Just to demonstrate Harry's skills we took off from the grass, kept her low to build speed before pulling up into a near vertical climb. For
some inexplicable reason the landing gear failed, and we couldn't raise it, but the show must go on.

After a series of manouvers including loops, barrel rolls and tail slides some of the passengers were feeling a little qeasy so we opened
a door to give them some fresh air, this being perfectly safe at only 5,000 ft AMSL, no fear of oxygen starvation down here. At this point the
hostess accused Harry of being drunk and stupid ! Needless to say she won't be with us on our next flight.

And to finish it all off in style Harry performed a textbook belly landing at Boeing field, the perfect place to get the landing gear fixed.
Although we did have to declare an emergency to get them to let us in there.

As can be seen from the above report a huge success. Terror and grief all round, a real white knickle ride, but of course perfectly safe
with Harry at the controls. They'll be queuing up to fly with us.

FSP is brilliant, I never laughed so much whilst simming, in fact I never laughed at all while simming before FSP. Congartulations Dan,
you give us a challenge when we want to fly seriously, and a good laugh when we just want to have some fun.
LMAO Top

-Mud
Pffft... This is not very serious simming . You should have served 6 drinks before to your pax, and 12 after lol

Now that would have been downright dangerous and irresponsible, Pegase.
lol lol lol

Not to get way of the subject here, but does anyone know who "Tex" Johnson is?

If you don't, he was a test pilot for Boeing back at the dawn of the jet age. If you do and even if you do not, you will definately appreciate
this video: http://www.aviationexplorer.com/707_roll_video.htm

Yeah, guy was a nutter who rolled a 707 prototype. Got in a spot of bother he did too. Plane sold well though.... lol

Quote:TonyH wrote:
Now that would have been downright dangerous and irresponsible, Pegase.

I took time to think about this and must admit you are right. When we are dead drunk, it is better to keep our passengers sober and after
all, their screams are usefull flight instruments when we can't even read our panels Drink

But I keep on thinking that the post flight drinks is the minimum owed for their help. Ok, may be not 12... just 11 can do the job.

Post Edited ( 09-20-05 11:57 )
Just great!!!!
I love that I must try that with FSP too.
THe MD 8x a/c are great to do that stuff and if the pax are too noisy you can also open the rear door to get rid of some. I presonally would
love to get rid of that pain in the neck f/o :p

Quote:can also open the rear door to get rid of some
lol

As long as we are on a history lesson, has anyone ever heard of a "Cooper Vane"? It's a device on the 727 that makes it so you can not
lower the rear tail stairway in flight. Kind of an interesting story how that came to be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper

Post Edited ( 09-20-05 12:55 )
Quote:vaccaro wrote:
....you can also open the rear door to get rid of some. ...

And saves the cost and time waste of after flight drinks too Big Grin

Quote:I took time to think about this and must admit you are right. When we are dead drunk, it is better to keep our passengers sober
and after
all, their screams are usefull flight instruments when we can't even read our panels

But I keep on thinking that the post flight drinks is the minimum owed for their help. Ok, may be not 12... just 11 can do the job.

On arrival there were free flowing kerosene and foam (thanks to the nice guys in the red trucks) cocktails . And the slides made great
bouncy castles for the kids to play on. A great party was had by all.

Unfortunately the passengers screams became unreliable as an instrument after the hostess caused panic by apologising to them for
the pilot being drunk and stupid. That was so, so funny.

Quote:Just great!!!!
I love that I must try that with FSP too.
THe MD 8x a/c are great to do that stuff and if the pax are too noisy you can also open the rear door to get rid of some. I presonally would
love to get rid of that pain in the neck f/o :p

I know just what you mean, mine never stopped whinig on about the g forces and the bank angle the whole flight. You'd think he'd never
flown aerobatics before. Spinalot's gonna hire Tex Johnson if he's avilable. LOL
Are you on crack?
Quote:Are you on crack?

Nope, just happy to have survived Spinalot's inaugral flight.
lol

Good flight! Wish mine could always be at that level

lol

Pages: 1 2